Sunday 15 April 2018

World Wide Open Dt Challenge Inspiration Card

Hiya ,for today's card I hace don this beautiful image from Julia Spirri using my Polychromos pencils on Neenah card..I then mounted her onto Craft Card ,I used First Edition Desert Blooms for the backing papers and even cut the feathers out of some of the smaller off cuts..The feathers are cut using dies from China so I am sorry no name..the butterfly was a last minute addition and I cut it freehand and bent it before adding tiny faux pearls to the body .

You can find this image by clicking below 

You can enter the current challenge by clicking on HERE




This card will be entered into the following challenges







1 comment:

  1. Your card looks grwat. I love your colouring of the image and your choixe of feather embelishments.
    GG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx