Wednesday 15 February 2017

Sasayaki Glitter New Release

Hiya..For today's New release I have used the super cute  image Sleepy Head ..But as you know I like to leave my cards open for when I sell them ,so this one can be used as a birthday card too or even a n I Love you card..and there is room for an added Sentiment ..I think it has worked out fab..
The image has been coloured with Touch 5 pens and with Polychromos pencils.. I am still in need of pen practice,but am loving the combination of both mediums..I used Neenah card for the surface of the image,I find this works for me..The papers are from First Editions Love Letters and I have mounted them onto craft card..the layer under the image I did my scribble around the edge to make it pop out,and all my sentiments are hand done,squiggled around and mounted onto craft card too..The image who is 'Shy' , inspired by the artists children..I cut him out with a white outline..The first two papers were glued down flat ,but the main one I glued with 3D glue to give depth then added the image and the sentiments too with the 3D glue..To finish I cut and matted a few of the tags that are in the pad and added them after shaping them down the edge and finished with some pretty flowers with tiny hearts in the middle to cover where the holes were.
Thank you for popping by :)xx

You can find this lovely image here
You can enter the current challenge by clicking on HERE




This card will be entered into the following challenges

8 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the image and the little messages. Your colouring is amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Christine thank you for joining us over on
    Inspiration Destination
    Dianne xx
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful and fun card Chrissy
    Your card would also match our current challenge with the Sweet Stampers. Check it out.
    http://sweetstamperschallenge.blogspot.de/
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful paper combo. Great design, thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge for our 3 or more patterned papers. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card and all those added extras like the little tags on the side! Thanks for joining us at Star Stampz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WONDERFUL card!
    LOVE your image, colouring & sentiment, LOVE your layers of patterned paper & pretty colours too!
    Thank You for joining us at the Southern Girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable. Great layout and I love the DP you chose.. the stripes make me think of PJs! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafting with an Attitude Challenge 'Anything Goes' February 2017.
    Nicola DT Amethyst Lily Designs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx