Friday 1 July 2016

Gust Designer for My Besties Aussie

Hiya,Not only my Guest Designer card ,but first Christmas one for this year ..well its a start lol!.. I have coloured the pretty Christmas Mouse image with Polychromos Pencils onto Neenah card..I chalked the background to add a softness I cannot achieve with the pencils.The snowline and snowballs etc are all my own artwork and you will only get the image when you purchase her..I also did a wavy edge around the die cut edge to frame it too,The dies used to cut it out were the latest Tattered Lace Notched Squares, this was backed onto another die cut but this time in Silver card,this frames the whole image and allows it to pop..
As the image was so large I only used one backing sheet ,this is from First Editions Festive Treats,this was also backed onto Silver card too..The flowers are cut from the Tattered Lace Trio Poinsettia Dies using Centura Pearl card and I have hand coloured them with SN pens to go with the colours in the topper ,I added some Silver ivy leaves cut from a CC Diesire Ivy Die ,in this case the smaller one ..And to finish I added some pretty white iridescent gems to the flower centers and down the one edge too for decoration..Thank you for popping by :)xx

You can find this lovely image here 

You can enter the Besties Aussie Challenge by clicking on HERE




This card will be entered into the following challenges

10 comments:

  1. Wow, this is amazing!!! Love your coloring and gorgeous flower embellies. Thanks for joining our Ants in my Pantry Digital Challenge at Doodle Pantry.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your GDT spot, Christine! Your coloring in this darling little image is beautiful! I especially like her little cheeks, and the pretty glow of the candle! Pure delight! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge "Anything Goes". I hope you have enjoyed playing along as much as we have enjoyed seeing your talent. Please check back to see if you are a winner!
    crafty hugs,
    de
    P.S. I'd love for you to visit my personal blog if you have a chance. Thanks!
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR 'ROUND challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful thank you for joining us at My besties Colour it, Create it, Show it off http://coloritcreateitshowitoff.blogspot.com.au/
    Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This image is adorable! I love everything you have done to create this card! Thanks for joining us at CCAYR! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Christmas card Christine, love the pretty layout and flowers. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Christmas Cards All Year Round. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. Love the non-traditional Christmas colors you used. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious. Good luck. Maggie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute image and card. Love the flowers, too. Thanks for sharing with us at CCAYR.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so sweet, love the colours. Thank you for joining us at CCAYR.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful thank you for joining us at My besties Colour it, Create it, Show it off http://coloritcreateitshowitoff.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx