Wednesday 1 June 2016

Sasayaki Glitter New Release


Today is New release day at Sasayaki Glitter and I chose this pretty fun image as I thought it lovely for the summer ,Yes I know What! Summer ..Have a little faith the day will come lol! .. I have coloured her with Polychromos Pencils onto Neenah card..The background is my addition and not on the original digital stamp ..I used craft card to mount all my papers and my image on ,these were all from the First Editions Neroli pad as they went beautifully with the colours I chose for the image .I could not get any proper craft bags from my local Hobycraft when I went up ,but got these from one of  those pound saver shops ..Great cheap way for doing little bags for kiddies parties ,you do not need to hand colour ,but you could easily do quicker decorated bags and would be a great way to send the cake etc home with them. I have kept the theme sort of garden the flowers another poundland purchase from last year I layered and added some pretty blue gems that change to green in different light ..This brings the blue from the clouds and the green from the grass out too.I added the butterfly and added 3D gel between the wings to hold then upright once dry,,To finish I added a couple of faux blue pearls and a pretty spotted bow ..Thank you for popping by xx

You can find this lovely image here 

You can enter the current challenge by clicking on HERE






This project will be entered into the following challenges 

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful creation I love the colouring. Jacqui

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a gorgeous gift bag. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - the bag is great.
    I like the little lady and I also like the colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Fairytale-Challenge. Good luck!
    Ilse (thera)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons. Good luck.
    Bye,
    Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love this such a great idea and fabulous colours. Thank you for joining us at Crafting for All Seasons. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful project! I love the papers and how you colored the image. Thank you for joining us at Inspiration Destination, good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great bag! Thank you for playing in our challenge at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx