Thursday 3 March 2016

New Release Bon Voyage Britt ,,Digital Delights by Louby Lou

WOW this was so much fun to do ..I coloured the little girl ..Bon Voyage Britt up with Polychromos Pencils on Neenah card..I then cut her out and sat her on the self until I was ready,truth is I had not a clue what to do then it happens my head starts whirling around and the magic begins.. I used a Digital overlay for the background as I did not want it too fussy as I did know I wanted a Map on it..Then I mounted it onto Black card,The map cut out the same thing,one paper was stuck down I used 3D glue to add the map ,slightly bent the little figure and positioned her ..Then cut out all the small travel labels also adding with the 3D glue..It has given it movement all over ,but what is a travel card without some little feet lol..good old Pitt Pen and a sort of Railway track..good job I was running late or there could have been bears ,trees and mountains on it too..Like those maps I used to make with my younger Brother when we were kids lol..It is such a fun little image as are all of Digital Delights lovely creations by the lovely Louby Lou..Sometimes its just nice to steer away from normal card construction and have loads of fun ..Thanks for popping by :) xx

You can find this lovely image here

You can enter the current challenge #7 by clicking on HERE




11 comments:

  1. wow , stunning card xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Christine. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this fun card, great embellishments and coloured to perfection, thank you for sharing the gorgeous creation with us, hope to see you next time at Cardz 4 Galz good luck
    Hugs Babs x DT member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing this with us a Crafty Girls Creations challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, such a super cute card!!! Love image and all small details around!
    Thanks for playing with us at Creative Moments.
    Good Luck
    Jenna, DT
    Jenna's Design

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card and great layout. Thanks for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I simply adore your style and colors on the project! Thanks for joining us at the 7 kids college fund challenge this time and I wish you luck! Hope you join us again!!
    Hugs,
    Tammy Louise DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful creation.
    Thank you for joining our blog challenge at Hanna & Friends
    Hugs Manuela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx