Tuesday 22 March 2016

I Love You..Knitty Kitty Birthday Card

Well It is a good job I had printed this one out..I dont know how many of you card makers find you get suprise Birthays you forgot!..This was the worst it was my Fella's  UMMM!! was I embarrassed or what ..Sat up all night colouring this for him lol!..but he loved it ,Saved myself Phew!!.. 
I have coloured this lovely image in with Polychromos Pencils onto Neenah card..I then mounted it onto first craft card,then blue glitter then cradt again to frame it ,set it aside to dry..The backing papers are from a pad I brought from Hobycraft ,it was one of their own make ones ,not sure if they still do it ..The front has gone so I cannot name the pad but the papers are really thick and were Beautiful colourful  patterns ,now only have the last few left ..So just because it has their name on it dont be put off it was a lot cheaper than all the big named ones too.I mounted everything onto craft card .
I chose the pinky red for the main background as its a non descriptive pattern suitable for male or female ,the pretty raindrops papers I used as the stripes across were from the reverse of the papers ,so I only used two 12x12 sheets for this card which was good ..It is a very bright fun card and I think it suits both sexes but it said what I wanted lol specially as it was by the skin of my teeth lol !
Thank You for popping by :) xx

You can find this lovely stamp here




This card will be entered into the following challenges

11 comments:

  1. That is so jolly gorgeous. I love it. Great image and coloring and great work.
    Thank you for entering the World Wide DT Challenge this month.
    I have wonderful news, World Wide DT Open Challenge is being replaced with a brand new Open Design Team Challenge as of 1st April
    with a different sponsor each month. We have a brand new DT from all over the World which have all been hand picked.
    I hope you will continue to join in our new replacement challenge "Classic Design Team Open Challenge:
    Here is the link, remember it commences on the 1st April.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How marvelous - the colour scheme is lovely and your colouring of the gorgeous lil' kitty is divine :-D
    Thank you for purring along to SUYP Cats Challenges :-)
    So glad you got away with your little bit of forgetfulness !!! :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. You've coloured it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christine this is a gorgeous card
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    Hope to see you again and goodluck

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colouring - worth staying up all night for. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card, love all the spring colours and design. Thanks for entering over at Lemon Shortbread, good luck and hope to see you again.
    Denise DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Christine thank you for joining us over on the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge
    All the best with your entry
    Dianne xx
    WWODTC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 129 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is GORGEOUS!! Love your coloring! Thanks for entering it in the Digistamps4Joy Challenge!

    Lindsay
    DS4J DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! Thanks for joining the Sisters of Craft Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx