Tuesday 19 January 2016

Daughters Birthday card

Todays card is the card I did for my Daughter's Birthday which was on Sunday.. I have coloured the beautiful image in using Polychromos and Prisma Color Pencils ..love how they work so well together..Done on Neenah card. The Backgrounds are odds n ends out of my scrapbox and last pages folders,so not sure which they were sorry..All these were mounted onto Black card.. The flowers are from Sara Davis;s Signature collection from Crafter;s Companion..These were cut in white card and coloured using SN pens to co- ordinate with the colours in the papers..Once dries I used a ball tool to shape them and popped then in place once the topper had been put into position with 3D glue gel..gives just a little more definition to them..To finish I added some smokey quartz effect gems to the centers of the flowers and then added a few jet black gems to the main card.. A bit different to my normal cards,but this is so my Daughter,at the moment she has the most beautiful coloured hair its blues,purples and pinks ..being dark headed and olive skinned it really suits her too ..She loved the card ..Thank for popping by :)xx

You can find this beautiful image here
MAC0199




7 comments:

  1. Wow, striking color combo and great coloring. This is just stunning. Thanks for sharing with us at Love To Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a stunning card I love the bright bold colours you have used. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Great coloring! I am sure she loved it. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week. Good luck!!! Patricia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy colors and fabulous design, Christine! She's going to be thrilled. It's gorgeous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just fabulous. Wish I had had the guts to colour my hair years ago x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great how you coloured the hair and the colours you used.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card. All the colours you have used work so well together. A job well done!! Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx