Saturday 22 August 2015

Paperdolls Wedding card

Hiya ..Todays card is for a Guest Designer post over at a friends blog..I coloured the beautiful image on Neenah card and using Polychromos pencils ..I then mounted it onto craft card..Its my new gold ,it goes with everything and just looks so nice too .The papers are from a Hobby Crafts own pad which is called The Spring Time Collection ..Sadly now falling to pieces and nearly gone ,such a good pad too .These were mounted onto the craft card too..I then tor a few scraps left from a previous project and stuck these down across the page,to break the red colour up. .I then added the Topper with 3D glue gel and got my new toy out ..You must get one ..the little Spellbinders Saphire ..I would be lost without it ..Now I cut all my flowers with it  as I craft into the early hrs its quiet and easy to use as its so small..So I cut the flowers using Centura pearl and then coloured them with Gilding past ..another cool product , I think that they have made the card look rich and added a bit of fun too ...These I popped together with my 3D glue gel and added my new super shinny new gems to the centers..My ebay buys costs peanuts lol..Thanks for visiting and I hope you like my card :)xx

You can shop for the stamps here 







9 comments:

  1. Such a sweet wedding card! Love the image & design and those flowers are a great addition. Thanks for joining us this week for the QKR Stampede weekly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sehr schön! Toll gemacht. Danke daß du bei der Stempelsonne mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card, bet the couple love it. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute image great layout & colours.

    Thanks for joining us at patties creation

    Tracey dt

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the gold flowers, a super wedding card, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and hope to see you again
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card love your beautiful work and colours used. Thanks so much for entering our 'USE A SENTIMENT' challenge and please enter again next challenge..
    ♥ aNNie
    {Chocolate Coffee and Cards DT Member}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, great job. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so sweet. I just adore the image. Thanks so much for joining us at Crafting-With-Friends. We hope to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card.
    Thank you for joining ua st the stempelsonnen challenge.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx