Saturday 4 July 2015

ScrappersDelights Summer Loving

Well every one has gone mad the sun has arrived and it has been so very hot..I dont do heat so sadly too much for me but I have had fun doing this lovely image from Scrappers Delights for their FB Challenge ..It is coloured on Neenah with Polychromos Pencils..The actual image is only the young sweethearts on the bench ,the background is mine.. I have used some papers from Lidl's I got last Summer and these have come in handy for this card..I have cut into it ,and cut things out of it as it is a really beautiful paper which has encapsulated glitter on one side and plain on the other.,so it really did not need many embellishments ..It is all backed onto craft card as it goes so well with most colours and its recycled so its better too...I just added my own sentiment I created on one of my programs on my pc..The inside is the same paper but also has a verse too ..Thank you for looking :)xx

The image can be found here 





This card will be entered into the following challenges 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Card Christine, your colouring is amazing & I love all the detail you have added :) xx Sarahjayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a fantastic card but then looking at your blog all of your cards are something else. Good luck with the Little Claire digi stamp challenge.

    Love Alli Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the beautifully coloured image and scene love the shell embellishments--Thank you for joining our challenge at Simply papercrafts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous coloring and it all goes so well with the stamp you have chosen! Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and please come back again.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx