Monday 13 July 2015

Crafters Companion Nordic Christmas


At last I can finally show my samples for the Launch of the Nordic Christmas CD from Crafter's Companion.. Sadly last week I was unwell and to top it all I had double vision so was unable to blog..but hey ho! back and feeling a lot better :)..The CD is a real winter wonderland of beautiful cute images that give you a lovely warm Christmas feel,mind you I don't know about you it still feels a bit like winter when you look outside some days lol..There are some nice new bits ,like 3D frames and of cours the usual toppers,,topper companions and all the other treasures you find in Crafter's Companion CD's..Plus some fabulous papers too.. The complete set comes with embossing folders and also with four beautiful rubber stamps too ..So here are my samples.. Thank you for looking :)xx


Super Quick cards,Hand made box  

Table decoration
Fabric Companion in a
pre-made frame decorated
with Vintage Christmas Snowflake
embossong folde

             
One of the Beautiful Toppers
Wall hanger made with 3D frames
                                                   PLEASE CLICK ON PHOTOS FOR LARGER
VIEWS THANK YOU :)XX

Reindeer Stamp..Neenah solar Crest card ..Sn Pencils 004,097,089,094,117,024,087,027,067,065,056,035,061,039,013 .. Centura Pearl for card base Craft card,Papers and insert from the cd,usual Glues,sentiment from the stamps ..My black pen and buttons.

Santa's Flight Stamp..SN watercolour Pens Peach,Sunflower,Moss,Fawn,Blossom,,Yellow,Scarlett,Charcoal,Kingfisher,and a White Pen Neenah Card ,Centura pearl with hint of gold,Vintage Christmas Snowflake Embossing folder and insert from cd Usual gluae , Craft card, My yellow pearlescent card

Santa's Little Helper Stamp ...Neenah card ,SN pencils 089,097,004,024,017,022,095,065,990,035..Centura Pearl hint of gold, Papers from CD,sentiment from stamp.Usual Glues Diesire snoflake Die and Vintage Christmas Embossing folder ,Craft card and usual glues..My Ribbon and card base and gems
Snowman Stamp... SN pencils 112,117,119,065,,068 035,013,070,058,047120,024,091,015,,Neenah card ,Craft card Centura Pearl hint of gold card,Paper from cd and sentiment from stamp, Die sire snowflake dies..My Silhouette Cameo for card blank and my gems































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx