Tuesday 14 April 2015

Crafter's Companion KIMONO

Well I really enjoyed working on this new cd ,it is fresh ,crisp and very colourful..The disc is absolutely full of beutiful images of girls ,butterflies and of course cherry blossom to which I know I always associate with the Orient..There are also an amazing array of stunning papers to add to your toppers or just to back one otf the many projects that have been designed for you to create.. I love this CD and I am really sure that you will also feel the same way about it too..I have done five beautiful samples to give you an insight into the cd so I hope you will love them as much as I did making them :)xx

Framed topper card  

 Made using the small square Toppers

 Large topper easel card

 A4 Decoupage card shrunk down to 75% 
to showcase paper around the edge

Topper Companion card


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx