Monday 16 February 2015

Papernest Dolls Valentine

I have used one of Christine' lovely Papernest dolls for my Davey's Valentine's card this year I have matted and layered the background onto black card and the black and white card both from a DCWV paper pad ,and then layered a strip to go across the middle ..I think the two bold patterns work brilliant together.The image was coloured on Neenah card using coloured Pencils and I added some gems to the string of hearts,scattered a few more around the card . And added some felt roses I got at Christmas from Hobbycraft and popped a tag on..Thank You for visiting :)X








2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card and image, thank you for sharing it with us at 613 Avenue Create this time.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine!! Thank you sooo much for coming over and joining in our Purple Team challenge of Hearts & Roses at Eclectic Ellapu!! This Valentine's card is simply darling!! Completely love the red & black rose blooms that you've used and the string of hearts the girl is holding!! How cute is that!! Love it!! Thanks again for joining us!! XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx