Friday 5 September 2014

Scrappers Delights New Release

This is stunning .. Masquerade the theme..Rich bright colours..I chose to colour her red ..She is coloured with SN pens and pencils on Neenah card..the background I created using artist chalks and gently rubbing through a doily, I chose chalks as they are softer than inks.. I printed her a bit larger than usual ,not thinking and once coloured realised she would almost fill the card..I played around with a few flowers ,ribbons etc ..but to be honest I felt she was too beautiful to adorn so mounted her onto satin board and popped her onto an 8x8 card base .. hope you like here as much as I enjoyed colouring her  :)x

You will find the image here 
http://scrappersdelights.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=89_108&products_id=715



2 comments:

  1. Hi Christine, where do I start??!!?? What a beautiful card! I'm sure it is amazing in person. Your coloring is wonderful. Love the idea of the doily and chalk. I am going to have to try that. Thanks so much for joining us over at the 2 Cute Ink "anything goes" challenge. Good luck and I hope you will come back and join us again!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I am well jealous of your pleats....they just will not colour right for me. I am thinking I need to try the doiley and chalk technique too. Thank you for sharing with us over at Hobbybook Designer Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx